消息
登录即可查看所有消息 立即登录
罗伯特·弗罗斯特(Robert Frost)——《未选择的路》

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

黄色的树林里分出两条路,

And sorry I could not travel both

可惜我不能同时去涉足,

And be one traveler, long I stood

我在那路口久久伫立,

And looked down one as far as I could

我向着一条路极目望去,

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

直到它消失在丛林深处。

Then took the other, as just as fair,

但我却选了另外一条路,

And having perhaps the better claim,

它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

显得更诱人、更美丽,

Though as for that the passing there

虽然在这两条小路上,

Had worn them really about the same,

都很少留下旅人的足迹;

And both that morning equally lay

虽然那天清晨落叶满地,

In leaves no step had trodden black.

两条路都未经脚印污染。

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

呵,留下一条路等改日再见!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

但我知道路径延绵无尽头,

I doubted if I should ever come back.

恐怕我难以再回返。

I shall be telling this with a sigh

也许多少年后在某个地方,

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

我将轻声叹息把往事回顾:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

一片树林里分出两条路,而我—

I took the one less traveled by,

选了人迹更少的一条,

And that has made all the difference.

从此决定了我一生的道路。

注:顾子欣/译